Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

Please put back the undelete option you used to have.

Califrangis

Two iterations ago, you used to have a back arrow for an undelete. I used it often when I was moving too fast through a lot of emails. Now I have to go to the delete box, figure out which email it is, and then move to make active again. I miss that feature.

Two iterations ago, you used to have a back arrow for an undelete. I used it often when I was moving too fast through a lot of emails. Now I have to go to the delete box, figure out which email it is, and then move to make active again. I miss that feature.

Alle svar (1)

Valgt løsning

Alternative options: To immediately undelete an email deleted in error: 'Edit' > 'Undo delete message' or use the keyboard 'Ctrl' + 'Z'