Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

If I use Firefox do I need Firefox Focus

swarrier92

Since I find that tracking protection and ad blocking is also available in Firefox. I have both installed. Is there any advantage of having both these app.

Since I find that tracking protection and ad blocking is also available in Firefox. I have both installed. Is there any advantage of having both these app.

Alle svar (1)

Valgt løsning

Hi

Firefox for Android has the same functionality included within it that is in Firefox Focus for Android, however, I find Firefox Focus for Android handy as a second lightweight browser for quick searches.