Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

How to disable menu popping up when I press ALT key.

alfto

Is there a way I can disable the menu that pops up when I press ALT key? I use it as a hot-key on teamspeak and it's really annoying to see the menu every time I press ALT.

Is there a way I can disable the menu that pops up when I press ALT key? I use it as a hot-key on teamspeak and it's really annoying to see the menu every time I press ALT.

Alle svar (1)

Valgt løsning

See this KB article: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/what-happened-to-the-file-edit-and-view-menus

If you have the Menu Bar showing all the time, the Alt will be disabled and hitting it won't reveal the Menu Bar. Use Show/Hide Toolbars to have the Menu Bar always show in Firefox.