Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Several web interfaces are black: Google sheets, Google Maps, BigQuery

cesaraugusto.galvao

Since the latest update, 157.0 (64-bit), google maps, google sheets and Bigquery all now exibit black screens where tables, spreadsheets and the map should be displayed. I did check if it was some interaction with the darktheme as well as extensions, but it is not.

I have gone through the same problem already, but it was corrected with an update and now it is happening again.

Firefox updates seem to be getting heavier and worse over time.

Since the latest update, 157.0 (64-bit), google maps, google sheets and Bigquery all now exibit black screens where tables, spreadsheets and the map should be displayed. I did check if it was some interaction with the darktheme as well as extensions, but it is not. I have gone through the same problem already, but it was corrected with an update and now it is happening again. Firefox updates seem to be getting heavier and worse over time.
Attached screenshots

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.