Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I can't use firefox spell checker when using outlook web client

PeteShuttleworth

When I type a message into Outlook when it's open in a Firefox web page, it doesn't spell check what I type. I can type gobbledygook and it won't pick up on it. How do I get the spell check working with Outlook?

When I type a message into Outlook when it's open in a Firefox web page, it doesn't spell check what I type. I can type gobbledygook and it won't pick up on it. How do I get the spell check working with Outlook?

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

outlook web client may have its own spell checker. Check its settings.

Right click in the input field. Is the spell checker on?