youtube Werbung blockieren
Ich möchte youtube Werbung blockieren
Ich möchte youtube Werbung blockieren
I cannot install the NordPass extension on my pixel 6 pro.
Issue is, the ad block in browser isn't working properly.
How do I turn on ad blocker for my android? Thanks
I have added the extension: duck.com to the Firefox do I need to do anything to upgrade that?
Wehren get I Tabliss?
As You know I downloaded the add ons in the firefox I got some slow and lagging while running youtube in the browser. But some features of the extention is good I'm happ… (прочетете още)
As You know I downloaded the add ons in the firefox I got some slow and lagging while running youtube in the browser. But some features of the extention is good I'm happy with that.
I need ads removed. I can't use my phone. It is infected
YouTube per add nahi aana chahiye
Здравствуйте. У меня такая проблема:я хотел закрепить аддоны в меню по такому пути: Три точки>Расширения.Но не знаю как.Есть ещё одна проблема,я не могу запускать аддо… (прочетете още)
Здравствуйте. У меня такая проблема:я хотел закрепить аддоны в меню по такому пути: Три точки>Расширения.Но не знаю как.Есть ещё одна проблема,я не могу запускать аддоны которые не закрепились,то есть я не нажимаю на Три точки>Расширения>Управление модификаторами,потом я нажимаю на один из них,а вместо этого появляется диалоговое окно FireFox,ГДЕ НЕЛЬЗЯ НИ ЗАКРЕПИТЬ НИ ЗАПУСТИТЬ АДДОНЫ ,что очень не удобно.Помогите мне,пожалуйста!!!
Please keep as in box as from popping up that is so tiring it interrupts whatever you're trying to do when you have all these ads always popping up it's too much thank yo… (прочетете още)
Please keep as in box as from popping up that is so tiring it interrupts whatever you're trying to do when you have all these ads always popping up it's too much thank you appreciate it something needs to be done! And don't like Gemini! Is bothersome!
On my Android phone, I saw a Firefox add-on I didn't remember adding for mobile, so I removed it right away. When I went to search for it in the add-on store to see what … (прочетете още)
On my Android phone, I saw a Firefox add-on I didn't remember adding for mobile, so I removed it right away. When I went to search for it in the add-on store to see what it was, it wasn't there. It was a version of Privacy Possum, but it doesn't look like that is available for mobile. One Privacy Possum (for desktop) looks like it was a legitimate extension that has fallen out of date and one looks like a scam extension, I'd like to know which one I had installed. Is there a way to see what add-ons I had but removed?
Please block the advertisement that appear after opening my emails.
I thought using Firefox stopped YouTube ads. How do I stop these blasted interfering repetitive scam ads interrupting my screen time?
How do I have ai as a side bar on my web pages
I've been trying to add proton pass to my android so that it will pop up when prompted at a website for username and password. I could not find it as a Firefox browser ex… (прочетете още)
I've been trying to add proton pass to my android so that it will pop up when prompted at a website for username and password. I could not find it as a Firefox browser extension
Please help
I want to add an extension on a browser but I don't know exactly what to do
Hello, I developed a Firefox extension for my personal use and submitted it to Mozilla Add-ons. The extension has been reviewed and version 1.0 has been approved. I also … (прочетете още)
Hello,
I developed a Firefox extension for my personal use and submitted it to Mozilla Add-ons.
The extension has been reviewed and version 1.0 has been approved. I also set its compatibility to Firefox for Android 120.0 and later.
However, I cannot install or use the extension on Firefox for Android. The public Add-ons page appears to return a “Page not found” (404) error, even though the extension is approved in my developer dashboard.
I would like to use this extension on my own Android device. Could you please tell me why the approved extension is not available for installation and what I need to do to install it?
Extension name: Altyazı Kelime Çevirici
Thank you.
I have installed an adblocker extension but it doesn't work.
I am using Firefox for android, desktop mode. I want to view and edit installed extensions. I am not able to do so.