Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved

I have duck.com extension to Firefox do I need to do anything else to maintain it?

KathyP

I have added the extension: duck.com to the Firefox do I need to do anything to upgrade that?

I have added the extension: duck.com to the Firefox do I need to do anything to upgrade that?

Всички отговори (2)

Избрано решение

You don't have to do anything. Extensions are updated during the update of Firefox.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.