Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

Browser Extension History

Aphry

On my Android phone, I saw a Firefox add-on I didn't remember adding for mobile, so I removed it right away. When I went to search for it in the add-on store to see what it was, it wasn't there. It was a version of Privacy Possum, but it doesn't look like that is available for mobile. One Privacy Possum (for desktop) looks like it was a legitimate extension that has fallen out of date and one looks like a scam extension, I'd like to know which one I had installed. Is there a way to see what add-ons I had but removed?

On my Android phone, I saw a Firefox add-on I didn't remember adding for mobile, so I removed it right away. When I went to search for it in the add-on store to see what it was, it wasn't there. It was a version of Privacy Possum, but it doesn't look like that is available for mobile. One Privacy Possum (for desktop) looks like it was a legitimate extension that has fallen out of date and one looks like a scam extension, I'd like to know which one I had installed. Is there a way to see what add-ons I had but removed?

Всички отговори (1)

Hi,

I don't think there's any kind of extension history in Firefox.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.