Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

how do I stop ads filling my screen

Trudy Duncan

I need ads removed. I can't use my phone. It is infected

I need ads removed. I can't use my phone. It is infected

Всички отговори (1)

Add uBlock Origin add-on, you can find it under settings>extensions it is the first one i guess. And by the way this is pretty obvious and popular add-on.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.