Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Open

lagging in the browser

shivamkumar7295020945

As You know I downloaded the add ons in the firefox I got some slow and lagging while running youtube in the browser. But some features of the extention is good I'm happy with that.

As You know I downloaded the add ons in the firefox I got some slow and lagging while running youtube in the browser. But some features of the extention is good I'm happy with that.

Всички отговори (1)

Hi,

Not sure how we're supposed to know about that... If you experience issues caused by an extension, we recommend notifying the extension developers so that they can fix those issues. Just open the Firefox menu, tap Extensions, select the extension you have trouble with, tap Details, scroll down to the bottom and tap Support site / Homepage if available.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.