I cannot install the NordPass extension on my pixel 6 pro.
I cannot install the NordPass extension on my pixel 6 pro.
Всички отговори (3)
Hi
Have you checked to see if that add-on is available for Firefox for Android?
It appears to be, since 'twas shown as an available extension in an instance of Firefox on my android device. I downloaded the installation file using the link provided by my instance of Firefox, and specified that the file was to be opened by Firefox in response to the ensuing prompts. However, the installation failed.
Hi njini.us,
Firefox for Android does support extensions, but not every Firefox desktop extension is compatible with Android. Mozilla notes that some add-ons may not be compatible with Firefox for Android.
The NordPass documentation specifically describes its Firefox extension as a desktop browser extension, while for Android it provides the NordPass app.
If Firefox is showing NordPass as available on your Pixel 6 Pro but the installation fails, could you provide the Firefox version and the exact error message shown when the installation fails? That would help determine whether this is a compatibility issue or an installation problem.