Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Solved

how do I add an extension

styles8960

I want to add an extension on a browser but I don't know exactly what to do

I want to add an extension on a browser but I don't know exactly what to do

Всички отговори (3)

Избрано решение

There should be an extension menu from your Firefox menu. There, you can find and install extensions.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/find-and-install-add-ons-add-features-to-firefox

hi there, I'm interested in add ons.

You can click the extension icon (beside your avatar). You will see "Manage extensions" - you can search for add-ons there.

Задаване на въпрос

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.