Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
In die argief

I can't load my emails through Sky/Yahoo.

johnhunter44

I use Sky/Yahoo for emails. I have never experienced any trouble before. However, starting just this morning I have been unable to load any emails. I open my Inbox and it shows a number of new, unread messages. When I click on any of the messages I get a message like "We’re sorry, but there appears to be a problem loading the email "Gents, step to top designer shoes". This even happens when I try to open an old email which has been read.

I use Sky/Yahoo for emails. I have never experienced any trouble before. However, starting just this morning I have been unable to load any emails. I open my Inbox and it shows a number of new, unread messages. When I click on any of the messages I get a message like "We’re sorry, but there appears to be a problem loading the email "Gents, step to top designer shoes". This even happens when I try to open an old email which has been read.

All Replies (1)

Have you cleared cookies and cache yet?

Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:

  1. Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
  2. Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
  3. Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
  4. From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
  5. Now click the Clear now button.

Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.