Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
att.net email cannot load in firefox but will do so in other browsers. I get unexpected HTTP response Status Code 403
This problem stated Jan 5,2013 . I do not have this problems on other browsers. I spoke at length with ATT and they believe that it is a firefox problem. It is not a consistant problem but quite annoying
All Replies (3)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
First Thank You, I did reset and the email works but with one repeat of the old problem. I restarted Firefox and the email is working fine.
Second I did lose my extensions, I was able to retrieve them but I lost my speed dial book marks, is there a way I can recover them??
There is usually no need to do a reset for such issues.
If it happens again then first try basic steps like these:
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
You can also check for issues caused by extensions.