On Amex web site, can not down load my current transactions. Work fine with IE.
I can view my current transactions, but the download tab does not work. I call Amex and they are aware of the problem and said it was a FireFox problem to fix. IE work fine.
Ok thank you. Can I just get you send me a private message so I can place your email address on the bug. Thanks從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 0
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- Picasa plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Since it is a firefox problem our team should be in the know about if not already. I will file a bug for you. But first is there an error message that goes with it or what happens when you try to click on the download tab. Thanks!
No error Msg, Download does not work.
Ok thank you. Can I just get you send me a private message so I can place your email address on the bug. Thanks