Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Transfering Bookmarks from Chrome

donald.newman

I'm trying to transfer bookmarks from Chrome but when the window opens Chrome is not an option, only Safara and transfering html and cvs. How do I access Chrome? I'm on an iMac. Thank you.

I'm trying to transfer bookmarks from Chrome but when the window opens Chrome is not an option, only Safara and transfering html and cvs. How do I access Chrome? I'm on an iMac. Thank you.

All Replies (2)

Hi

Do you have Chome installed on that device?

Paul, Thanks for your reply. Yes, Chrome is installed. And I just succeeded in transferring Chrome using an alternative, through Accounts rather than via Library. Thanks again. D

Buza umbuzo

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.