Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I use thunderbird 156.0.1. I have two email accounts set in that, one ,my gmail and the other my official mail with a google mail business email account. Cannot install another gmail business email. Error message says incoming server exists

Ambarish Dutta

I use thunderbird 156.0.1. I have two email accounts set in that, one ,my gmail and the other my official mail with a google mail business email account. Cannot install another gmail business email. Error message says incoming server exists

I use thunderbird 156.0.1. I have two email accounts set in that, one ,my gmail and the other my official mail with a google mail business email account. Cannot install another gmail business email. Error message says incoming server exists

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.