Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Why does Thunderbird not able to remember or apply my "No Reminder" setting

Gerald VanSlyke

Hi currently on version 153.3.1esr 64 bit

Bug

Refer to uploaded images for reference.

When creating a "New Event" I select "No reminder" save and close but reminder is still active and icon appears in the calendar next to the event.

I have to then edit the event and change the setting which has somehow changed from my selected choice of no reminder to custom.

Sorry - first post here - hopefully I followed protocol.

Hi currently on version 153.3.1esr 64 bit Bug Refer to uploaded images for reference. When creating a "New Event" I select "No reminder" save and close but reminder is still active and icon appears in the calendar next to the event. I have to then edit the event and change the setting which has somehow changed from my selected choice of no reminder to custom. Sorry - first post here - hopefully I followed protocol.
Iqhotyoshelwe imifanekiso ekwisikrini

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.