Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Firefox 19 beta for MacOS new native pdf function seems to display 2 versions overlayed...i.e., each letter is doubled. Anyone else notice this?
i've tried different pdfs. They all seem to behave same. It's as if there are 2 copies, one overlayed over the other. I tried to copy and paste, but didn't work. could take a snapshot if necessary. thanks
All Replies (2)
If you have increased the minimum font size then try the default setting "none" as a high value can cause issues like you described.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > Minimum Font Size (none)
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > [X] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
Try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
Instead of Tools > Options use:
- Mac: Firefox > Preferences
- Linux: Edit > Preferences
- Windows: Firefox > Options