Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Will not load google.com
Suddenly three days ago firefox will no longer search with address bar or load google.com when typed directly into address bar. All other websites are working normally. I am able to load google.com with IE just fine. I have reinstalled firefox, cleared cache/cookies/history and that worked until i closed and reopened firefox. I do not have any firewalls or third party anti-virus software.
This is driving me nuts. How can I use the internet without google? HAHA! Any help or advise would be appreciated.
Được chỉnh sửa bởi sundrop vào
Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)
You can try SearchReset. Hopefully Google will be back.
You can also consider the Reset Firefox feature via Help (Alt + H) > Troubleshooting Information.
(To revert to the previous profile you were using, close the new profile, start Firefox and choose the Default User profile. While the Profile Manager is open, you can also delete the newly reset profile (the one containing random numbers), or the former profile, as the case may be).
You can also do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked