Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

Problems with Firefox 13. Can't see online audio file player. Video only works on some sites. All works OK in I.E. Updated Flash. No Change

msandman

Problems began when Firefox 13 automatically updated. tried downloading latest version of Flash 11.2.202.235. No change.

Video works sometimes on YouTube, not at all on most other sites.

Audio player not working at all. Either not even visible or downloads to real player versus playing within application such as Amazon.

Tried enabling/disabling Add ons to find culprit. No luck.

Everything as it should be in Internet Explorer.

On my WordPress site has MP3 audio files, and uses a flashplayer to display and play music files. With flash player on, nothing displays at all, (bank space where audio player would normally be displayed)

If I disable shock wave flash, a text link is displayed that downloads the MP3 in a new window (quick player), Also video doesn't work on any website. If I disable Flash and quicktime, text link to audio file downloads to realplayer.

Problems began when Firefox 13 automatically updated. tried downloading latest version of Flash 11.2.202.235. No change. Video works sometimes on YouTube, not at all on most other sites. Audio player not working at all. Either not even visible or downloads to real player versus playing within application such as Amazon. Tried enabling/disabling Add ons to find culprit. No luck. Everything as it should be in Internet Explorer. On my WordPress site has MP3 audio files, and uses a flashplayer to display and play music files. With flash player on, nothing displays at all, (bank space where audio player would normally be displayed) If I disable shock wave flash, a text link is displayed that downloads the MP3 in a new window (quick player), Also video doesn't work on any website. If I disable Flash and quicktime, text link to audio file downloads to realplayer.
Đọc câu trả lời này trong ngữ cảnh

Giải pháp được chọn

Thanks. I uninstalled Flash 11.3 and installed the older version, 10.3. All is working well now. I don't know if this is a Mozilla or Adobe issue but it seems strange that either would allow such an incompatibility issue to exist.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (4)

hello msandman, there have been quite a few issues with adobe's latest flash update - can you try if flash content is showing up correctly again, when you disable the real-player components like mentioned in the following article: Flash 11.3 doesn't load video in Firefox?

otherwise you could also try to remove flash 11.3 from the windows control panel/programs section & downgrade to the 10.3 branch of the plugin, which is still receiving security updates.

How do you remove flash 11.3 from firefox 13. All I could find is a disable feature.

hello, you'll have to uninstall it from the windows control panel

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Flash#Uninstall_using_Windows_Control_Panel

Giải pháp được chọn

Thanks. I uninstalled Flash 11.3 and installed the older version, 10.3. All is working well now. I don't know if this is a Mozilla or Adobe issue but it seems strange that either would allow such an incompatibility issue to exist.