Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
נפתרה Archived

Flash player is partially off screen to the right. How to fix this?

rp108

I am visiting a web site that presents a Flash Player to play an audio file. There is a download button on the Lower Right of the player to allow the mp3 file to be downloaded. That download button is (now) off the screen to the right. There is no Horizontal Scroll Bar. I have Zoomed In (all the way) and Out (all the way) to no avail. I believe I have latest Firefox and latest Players installed.

Any ideas?

Many thanks, RP

I am visiting a web site that presents a Flash Player to play an audio file. There is a download button on the Lower Right of the player to allow the mp3 file to be downloaded. That download button is (now) off the screen to the right. There is no Horizontal Scroll Bar. I have Zoomed In (all the way) and Out (all the way) to no avail. I believe I have latest Firefox and latest Players installed. Any ideas? Many thanks, RP
Read this answer in context

פתרון נבחר

Thanks again, FredMcD

I have 4 machines.

I had 2 Win 7 machines and 1 Win10 machine that were exhibiting this strange behavior.

I had another Win7 machine that was always well behaved for some reason.

Now this morning ... somehow .... they are all well behaved.

I am writing down your 2 suggestions for the future and will try them both if this problem pops up in the future.

Best to you, and many thanks, RP

כל התגובות (5)

Check your zoom controls.

<Control> (Mac=<Command>) + (plus) enlarge - (minus) reduce 0 (zero) restore

Tnx for reply FredMcD, but as I said in my original post, I have run the Zoom up and down thru the entire range ..... no use. Got any other ideas? I am all ears. RP

Load the web page. Then, to reload the page bypassing the cache and force a fresh retrieval; Ctrl+Shift+R (Mac=Command+Shift+R)

פתרון נבחר

Thanks again, FredMcD

I have 4 machines.

I had 2 Win 7 machines and 1 Win10 machine that were exhibiting this strange behavior.

I had another Win7 machine that was always well behaved for some reason.

Now this morning ... somehow .... they are all well behaved.

I am writing down your 2 suggestions for the future and will try them both if this problem pops up in the future.

Best to you, and many thanks, RP

As long as it's working. Safe surfing.