Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

firefox is frozen on my computer...message is unresponsive script

sherryyb

I have a Mac. Can not open firefox. tried to restart computer, however, the computer won't shut down until I close firefox.

I have a Mac. Can not open firefox. tried to restart computer, however, the computer won't shut down until I close firefox.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (3)

Giải pháp được chọn

Have you tried to force quit? http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3411

you are a genius; thank you. I am new with the MAc. Your solution is greatly appreciated. happy holidays.

No problem - thanks for being a Firefox user (like me :-)