Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Firefox opens with my tabs from my last session even though my options are set to show my homepage on start up.

eronion

Whenever I open Firefox, it starts up with my tabs from my last session even though I have "Show my homepage" selected in my options for when Firefox starts.

Whenever I open Firefox, it starts up with my tabs from my last session even though I have "Show my homepage" selected in my options for when Firefox starts.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

I first thought that i had the show my homepage option selected but when i checked it had changed. Here is how to change it back....

1. Go to FIREFOX 2. Select OPTIONS under the OPTIONS tab 3. Under general make sure you have the 'When firefox stats: show my homepage'

selected

Then restat firefox

Được chỉnh sửa bởi craddock-lm vào