Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

My operating system was updated at work and my old firefox bookmarks were not transfered to the new firefox I had to download. Our IS department doesn't support Firefox. Bookmarks were save on my local drive but how to I import them to the new Firefox?

MillieV

A new operating system was installed on my computer at work. Our IS team does not support Firefox. My old Firefox bookmarks were saved in a local drive. How do I import them to the new Firefox I had to download?

thanks, Millie

A new operating system was installed on my computer at work. Our IS team does not support Firefox. My old Firefox bookmarks were saved in a local drive. How do I import them to the new Firefox I had to download? thanks, Millie

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

See if this helps you:
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Recovering+important+data+from+an+old+profile

Your old Profile is located here in Vista & Win7:
drive:\Users\Windows login user name\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile_name