Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

How do I increase the size of text? I was able to do this easily by zooming the page when I was using Internet Explorer. Thanks

DaleWright

I would like to be able to increase the size of the text from the home page. I don't know how to do this. Thank you

I would like to be able to increase the size of the text from the home page. I don't know how to do this. Thank you

Tất cả các câu trả lời (3)

Giải pháp được chọn

Hold down the control key and use the scroll-wheel on your mouse. Scrolling up will increase the font size, down will decrease. Alternatively, you can use the main menu and click View->Zoom to set the zoom level. If you don't have your main menu turned on in Firefox 4, you can turn it on by selecting the Firefox menu in the top left of your Firefox window, then Options and check "Menu Bar".