Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ.
Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Đã lưu trữ
How do I uninstall Foxy Proxy
I really need to remove/Uninstall Foxy Proxy from my laptop. I am have Windows XP. Since I installed Foxy Proxy I have had nothing but problems. I NEED to REMOVE Foxy Proxy ASAP. Please help
I really need to remove/Uninstall Foxy Proxy from my laptop. I am have Windows XP. Since I installed Foxy Proxy I have had nothing but problems. I NEED to REMOVE Foxy Proxy ASAP. Please help
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
This is for all those people who have a Mac. Sorry, Windows XP. Follow these steps: Go to Firefox in the top tab line. Then scroll down to preferences. In the box, go to General. Scroll down to Manage Add-ons. Then go to Extensions. When you see foxyproxy, you will see an uninstall button. Click on it! Now it's gone!
Được chỉnh sửa bởi foxhanger vào