Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

My App tabs do not reaopen when I close and then reopen firefox

aly.searles

I'm not sure why this is happening but I've tried repinning them as app tabs then closing and reopening. Nothing works, they close with firefox and then do not come back

I'm not sure why this is happening but I've tried repinning them as app tabs then closing and reopening. Nothing works, they close with firefox and then do not come back

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Are you clearing your recent history when you close Firefox?

Firefox stores App Tab details in the same file that stores details of browsing sessions. Make sure that you have not set Firefox to delete browsing history. For details of the setting to check see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Clear+Recent+History