Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

'Outlook web has blocked access to attachments'; how do I unblock it?

AnonymousUser

Outlook web has blocked access to attachments; how do I unblock it?

This happened

Not sure how often

Outlook web has blocked access to attachments; how do I unblock it? == This happened == Not sure how often

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

Hello Sally.

First of all, and although possibly not related to your problem, I will remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment as been discontinued and is no longer supported. Furthermore, it has known bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum stability, performance, security and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at www.getfirefox.com.

As for your problem, you may be having a problem with some extension or plugin that is hindering your Firefox's normal behavior. Have you tried disabling all add-ons (just to check), to see if Firefox goes back to normal?

you log on OWA ( outlook web access ) you have 2 options , for public shared computer and personal computer . When public shared computer is selected before login OWA will not open attachments only as web-link, try personal computer option before login.