Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

How do I add additional e-mail addresses

AnonymousUser

How do I add additional e-mail addresses and passwords. How many may I add.

How do I add additional e-mail addresses and passwords. How many may I add.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (3)

I need to set up another e-mail account...how?

Firefox doesn't do email, it's a web browser.

If you are using Firefox to access web mail, you need to seek support from your service provider or a forum for that service.

If your problem is with Thunderbird, see this forum for support. http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/support/ or this one http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=39