Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Mở

thunderbird 157 update deactivated all my calendars

Ric

Was using the google calendar add-on when I update to thunderbird 157. Now all my calendars are deactivated. How to I restore them?

Was using the google calendar add-on when I update to thunderbird 157. Now all my calendars are deactivated. How to I restore them?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

Ric, I've got the same problem - it kills Tasks too. Apparently Tbird 157 breaks the the Add-on 128.5.12 (Philipp Kewisch). I posted my query about this issue yesterday and haven't heard anything yet. Kewisch doesn't post an email address, just a twitter account, which I don't use. I believe one fix would be to downgrade to 156 and turn off auto updates. Right now I'm limping along using Google's ugly web calendar. I expect the Community will be lighting up over the next few days. I'd hate to have to downgrade to 156 and stay there forever.

Glad I'm not alone, I guess. I've tried several things with the help of ChatGPT but with no luck. From what I have seen it appears that the add-on is no longer needed as TB now will connect to google. I'll let ya know if I learn anything new.

Đặt một câu hỏi

Bạn phải đăng nhập vào tài khoản của bạn để trả lời bài viết. Vui lòng bắt đầu một câu hỏi mới, nếu bạn chưa có tài khoản.