Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Mở

In Thunderbird I have some email folders names that were changed and I also created new folders and I cannot see them after restarting Thunderbird how do I get these folders back?

ardessau

In Thunderbird, I have several email folder names that were changed, and I also created new folders, but I cannot see them after restarting Thunderbird. How do I get these folders back? In the past, I have gone to the server of my email provider and fixed this sort of issue there. This time I have not been as successful. How do I get my missing email folders back?

In Thunderbird, I have several email folder names that were changed, and I also created new folders, but I cannot see them after restarting Thunderbird. How do I get these folders back? In the past, I have gone to the server of my email provider and fixed this sort of issue there. This time I have not been as successful. How do I get my missing email folders back?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

I changed the folder names myself. When I have had this problem in the past, I went to my ISP's website and created new folders and copied all the emails in the folders I could not see in Thunderbird to the folders with the new names. This time, that tactic did not work 100%. There was a folder that I could not see at all, and I actually went to another empty folder, changed the name of this empty folder, and copied the emails from the folder I could not see in Thunderbird to this folder where I had changed the name. I then saw that I needed to update Thunderbird to a newer version. When I did that, I saw some of my missing email folders, but not the folder that was previously empty, where I changed the name of that folder and moved emails to this newly named folder. I hope you can help me with this.

Đặt một câu hỏi

Bạn phải đăng nhập vào tài khoản của bạn để trả lời bài viết. Vui lòng bắt đầu một câu hỏi mới, nếu bạn chưa có tài khoản.