Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

the "new message" button no longer works

Kasper Nordmand Jensen

Yesterday night Thunderbird updated to 140.1.0esr on my Windows PC. The "new message" button no longer works. The button registers that I press it (short-term slight color change of the button), but a new message is not opened. Ctrl+N does not work either. Everything else seems to work in Thunderbird - for example, I can reply to emails.

Yesterday night Thunderbird updated to 140.1.0esr on my Windows PC. The "new message" button no longer works. The button registers that I press it (short-term slight color change of the button), but a new message is not opened. Ctrl+N does not work either. Everything else seems to work in Thunderbird - for example, I can reply to emails.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Giải pháp được chọn

That is a bug, now being fixed. In the interim, the problem is that you do not have a default account defined. click 'account settings' and select one. It will then have a star icon to the right of the account name.