Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Email worked when I set up my account but no longer works

g_wilhelm

When I try to send an email here is the message I get.

Sending of the message failed. The message could not be sent because connecting to Outgoing server (SMTP) mail.sasktel.net failed. The server may be unavailable or is refusing SMTP connections. Please verify that your Outgoing server (SMTP) settings are correct and try again. I checked my outgoing SMTP settings and they are all what they are supposed to be. Note** when I first installed Mozilla everything worked fine. Now I can not receive or send out emails.

When I try to send an email here is the message I get. Sending of the message failed. The message could not be sent because connecting to Outgoing server (SMTP) mail.sasktel.net failed. The server may be unavailable or is refusing SMTP connections. Please verify that your Outgoing server (SMTP) settings are correct and try again. I checked my outgoing SMTP settings and they are all what they are supposed to be. Note** when I first installed Mozilla everything worked fine. Now I can not receive or send out emails.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

You should have: mail.saktel.net, 465, SSL/TLS, normal password, email address.

https://support.sasktel.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15455

If you have that and it's not working, state the system's antivirus and VPN, if present.