Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Add-ons?

ybnrmal

I’m trying to install the add-on called carmelizer but it’s not working I have Firefox already on my iPad but it just keeps telling me to install Firefox. Can you please tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thanks

I’m trying to install the add-on called carmelizer but it’s not working I have Firefox already on my iPad but it just keeps telling me to install Firefox. Can you please tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thanks
Đính kèm ảnh chụp màn hình

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

The Carmelizer extension only works on desktop Firefox and not on iPad.

ybnrmal said

I’m trying to install the add-on called carmelizer but it’s not working I have Firefox already on my iPad but it just keeps telling me to install Firefox.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-ons-firefox-ios

Firefox for iOS/iPadOS is basically a shell due to Apple's restrictions on what browser engine can be used on iPhone/iPad. Maybe in future there will be extensions for Firefox on iOS/iPadOS.

The Extensions for Firefox on addons.mozilla.org are only available for Firefox for Android and for desktop Firefox (on Windows, Linux, and macOS).

for desktop Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/

for Firefox for Android https://addons.mozilla.org/android/


/also moved thread to Firefox for iOS section.