Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Missing folders etc after xubuntu upgrade to 22.04

Roy

I have just upgraded xubuntu to 24.04, and am now missing all folders. Messages are available on searching, so all is not lost. Can send and receive OK. I suspect "snap". Looking at my file map, I see that I have Tbird and snap at the same level, and also "Thunderbird_backup_profile.zip".

A user with snap-related problems on here was advised thus:

"UDP: Remove thunderbird in snap. Install over apt. All works perfect. DO NOT USE install thunderbird in snap!"

OK, so what can I do now, please?

Roy

I have just upgraded xubuntu to 24.04, and am now missing all folders. Messages are available on searching, so all is not lost. Can send and receive OK. I suspect "snap". Looking at my file map, I see that I have Tbird and snap at the same level, and also "Thunderbird_backup_profile.zip". A user with snap-related problems on here was advised thus: "UDP: Remove thunderbird in snap. Install over apt. All works perfect. DO NOT USE install thunderbird in snap!" OK, so what can I do now, please? Roy

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Heading should read "...after xubuntu upgrade to 24.04. Profuse apologies.

Roy