Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Firefox closing and opening immediatly.

pandi

Hello, there is an issue with firefox (it's also on google chrome but just these 2 and not others like edge) where after opening it closes immediatly. I found online different ways to fix this like uninstalling and installing again or removing caches but they didn't work. I have also used malwarebytes to check and there aren't any threats. I found a fix which is to rename the browser in the files but it's only temporary and i have to do it again every time the problems happens again. I hope you can find a solution.

Hello, there is an issue with firefox (it's also on google chrome but just these 2 and not others like edge) where after opening it closes immediatly. I found online different ways to fix this like uninstalling and installing again or removing caches but they didn't work. I have also used malwarebytes to check and there aren't any threats. I found a fix which is to rename the browser in the files but it's only temporary and i have to do it again every time the problems happens again. I hope you can find a solution.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (3)

Cosa intendi di preciso con "rename the browser in the files"? Cosa fai esattamente? Cosa trova di preciso Malwarebytes?

intendo andare nella cartella "Mozilla Firefox" che si trova nei programmi del disco c. Qui cambio il rinomino il file dell'applicazione di firefox, questo non lo fa crashare. Ogni tanto, per esempio quando viene aggiornato a una nuova versione si crea un secondo file uguale ma con il nome originale allora devo cancellare il file rinominato e rinominare il nuovo file che si è creato. Malwarebytes, dopo aver fatto una scansione, dice che non ci sono minacce nel pc.

Non esiste traccia di problemi simili con Firefox. Penso che dovresti sistemare il tuo computer ed eventualmente il tuo software di sicurezza perché non c'è davvero ragione per dover rinominare l’eseguibile di Firefox.