Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Chủ đề này đã đóng và được lưu lại. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Đã khóa Đã lưu trữ

ExtensionSettings not deploying through Intune OMA-URI

SuMo Bot

Hi,

I've been struggling for a week to try and get our extensions managed in Firefox. Firstly I tried doing it in Intune through the Extension Management setting in the ADMX however that wouldn't work as it couldn't parse the JSON. Then I've tried using the OMA-URI ./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/Firefox~Policy~firefox~Extensions/ExtensionSettings

I'm now getting a straight up error in Intune -2016281112 (0x87d1fde8). I've followed the documentation as best as I can but it still doesn't seem to work. In the Intune logs there is no record of the Config profile even being attempted. Any ideas as to what is causing this error? Here is the full code being used for the OMA-URI string:

<enabled/>
<data id="ExtensionSettings" value='
{

   "*": {
       "blocked_install_message": "This extension is blocked. Please contact the helpdesk for further assistance.",
       "install_sources": ["about:addons","https://addons.mozilla.org/*"],
       "installation_mode": "blocked",
       "allowed_types": ["extension"]
   },
   "rested@restedclient": {
       "installation_mode": "allowed"
   },
   "{c45c406e-ab73-11d8-be73-000a95be3b12}": {
       "installation_mode": "allowed"
   },
   "{5caff8cc-3d2e-4110-a88a-003cc85b3858}": {
       "installation_mode": "allowed"
   },
   "selenium-ide": {
       "installation_mode": "allowed"
   },
   "{a6fd85ed-e919-4a43-a5af-8da18bda539f}": {
       "installation_mode": "allowed"
   },
   "{16a49f65-1369-4839-a5ef-db2581e08b16}": {
       "installation_mode": "allowed"
   },
   "{5384767E-00D9-40E9-B72F-9CC39D655D6F}": {
       "installation_mode": "allowed"
   },
   "{83efb7a7-cf21-4f94-840a-316f651053ef}": {
       "installation_mode": "allowed"
   },
   "{edfc63b3-fc9b-4b6b-b9bf-4561ad548044}": {
       "installation_mode": "allowed"
   },
    "{f1a3d59a-f759-4d03-9545-6f741e64524e}": {
       "installation_mode": "allowed"
   },
    "cors-everywhere@spenibus": {
       "installation_mode": "allowed"
   }
}'/>

Hi, I've been struggling for a week to try and get our extensions managed in Firefox. Firstly I tried doing it in Intune through the Extension Management setting in the ADMX however that wouldn't work as it couldn't parse the JSON. Then I've tried using the OMA-URI ./Device/Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/Firefox~Policy~firefox~Extensions/ExtensionSettings I'm now getting a straight up error in Intune -2016281112 (0x87d1fde8). I've followed the documentation as best as I can but it still doesn't seem to work. In the Intune logs there is no record of the Config profile even being attempted. Any ideas as to what is causing this error? Here is the full code being used for the OMA-URI string: <pre><nowiki><enabled/> <data id="ExtensionSettings" value=' { "*": { "blocked_install_message": "This extension is blocked. Please contact the helpdesk for further assistance.", "install_sources": ["about:addons","https://addons.mozilla.org/*"], "installation_mode": "blocked", "allowed_types": ["extension"] }, "rested@restedclient": { "installation_mode": "allowed" }, "{c45c406e-ab73-11d8-be73-000a95be3b12}": { "installation_mode": "allowed" }, "{5caff8cc-3d2e-4110-a88a-003cc85b3858}": { "installation_mode": "allowed" }, "selenium-ide": { "installation_mode": "allowed" }, "{a6fd85ed-e919-4a43-a5af-8da18bda539f}": { "installation_mode": "allowed" }, "{16a49f65-1369-4839-a5ef-db2581e08b16}": { "installation_mode": "allowed" }, "{5384767E-00D9-40E9-B72F-9CC39D655D6F}": { "installation_mode": "allowed" }, "{83efb7a7-cf21-4f94-840a-316f651053ef}": { "installation_mode": "allowed" }, "{edfc63b3-fc9b-4b6b-b9bf-4561ad548044}": { "installation_mode": "allowed" }, "{f1a3d59a-f759-4d03-9545-6f741e64524e}": { "installation_mode": "allowed" }, "cors-everywhere@spenibus": { "installation_mode": "allowed" } }'/></nowiki></pre><br>

Được chỉnh sửa bởi cor-el vào

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Remove this line:

      "install_sources": ["about:addons","https://addons.mozilla.org/*"],

will fix the JSON error.

If that's a real blank line in the JSON (the 2nd line), that might be causing the Intune error.

Unfortunately tracking down intune errors is very difficult. They seem random.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.