Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Learn More

Today, after updating the browser. I can't sign in to Ancestry.com

  • 2 trả lời
  • 1 gặp vấn đề này
  • 274 lượt xem
  • Trả lời mới nhất được viết bởi kentuckywoman2

more options

I don't know why, it is NOT Ancestry, as I can sign in to it on other browsers. I get this error message below.

Access Denied Error 21 What happened? This request was blocked by security rules. Your IP: 73.94.12.65 Incident ID: 6eae587fcef92d46

I have no idea what security rules, but I am working on a genealogy project and have never had a problem signing into Ancestry in multiple tabs before today. How do I fix this? Besides getting rid of Firefox, I mean. I have the same security extensions on this browser as I use on Vivaldi, Brave and Chrome - I avoid Chrome, but use Vivaldi and Brave regularly, along with Firefox.

I don't know why, it is NOT Ancestry, as I can sign in to it on other browsers. I get this error message below. Access Denied Error 21 What happened? This request was blocked by security rules. Your IP: 73.94.12.65 Incident ID: 6eae587fcef92d46 I have no idea what security rules, but I am working on a genealogy project and have never had a problem signing into Ancestry in multiple tabs before today. How do I fix this? Besides getting rid of Firefox, I mean. I have the same security extensions on this browser as I use on Vivaldi, Brave and Chrome - I avoid Chrome, but use Vivaldi and Brave regularly, along with Firefox.

Giải pháp được chọn

I cleared cache and cookies, resolved the problem, though I do wish I knew what caused it.

Đọc câu trả lời này trong ngữ cảnh 👍 0

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

more options

Giải pháp được chọn

I cleared cache and cookies, resolved the problem, though I do wish I knew what caused it.

more options

That was very good work. Well Done. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem as this can help others with similar problems. Go to that post and click the 'Solved' button to its right.


It could be the data for the website was corrupted. Removing them also removed the problem.