Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Mozilla VPN

user4131540

I m using now a VPN client (not Mozilla' one) and my exit to the Internet is Austria (EU). When I opened my Firefox browser, I ve been offered to use Mozilla's VPN. I live in a country where Mozilla doesnt provide its VPN service yet. That would happen if I downloaded Mozilla's VPN client, installed it and started to use. I ve to turn down my actual VPN client for that, so Mozilla VPN will see that i m from a country that is not eligible to use it.

I m using now a VPN client (not Mozilla' one) and my exit to the Internet is Austria (EU). When I opened my Firefox browser, I ve been offered to use Mozilla's VPN. I live in a country where Mozilla doesnt provide its VPN service yet. That would happen if I downloaded Mozilla's VPN client, installed it and started to use. I ve to turn down my actual VPN client for that, so Mozilla VPN will see that i m from a country that is not eligible to use it.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

sorry, last sentence is:

" What would happen if I downloaded Mozilla's VPN client, installed it and started to use. I ve to turn down my actual VPN client for that, so Mozilla VPN will see that i m from a country that is not eligible to use it? "