Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ.
Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Đã lưu trữ
Advanced search and filter don't return all results
Issues with Global search (Ctrl+K) not returning all results can be fixed by rebuilding the global database. However, this does not fix advanced search (Ctrl+Shift+F) and filter search (Ctrl+Shift+K), at least when searching within a folder. What can be done?
Issues with Global search (Ctrl+K) not returning all results can be fixed by [[Rebuilding the Global Database|rebuilding the global database]].
However, this does not fix advanced search (Ctrl+Shift+F) and filter search (Ctrl+Shift+K), at least when searching within a folder.
What can be done?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
One solution I found is to rename the folder I'm searching in However, if I re-rename it back to its original name, the issue comes back. It's not an elegant solution but the good thing is that it's case sensitive, so you can just capitalize or de-capitalize a letter in the folder name.
Được chỉnh sửa bởi caetano1 vào