Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Chủ đề này đã đóng và được lưu lại. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Đã giải quyết Đã khóa Đã lưu trữ

Thunderbird hangs with hundreds of open tabs

SuMo Bot

I am trying to move my emails between Thunderbird from my old computer to my new one. As I was saving the emails from a folder, Thunderbird opened a tab for each of my emails (at least 400) and now when I try to open Thunderbird on my old computer, the program hangs and is unresponsive. Is there a way to restart the program without having all of the tabs open? I have tried safe mode both for windows and for Thunderbird but nothing seems to work!

I am trying to move my emails between Thunderbird from my old computer to my new one. As I was saving the emails from a folder, Thunderbird opened a tab for each of my emails (at least 400) and now when I try to open Thunderbird on my old computer, the program hangs and is unresponsive. Is there a way to restart the program without having all of the tabs open? I have tried safe mode both for windows and for Thunderbird but nothing seems to work!

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

Giải pháp được chọn

Delete session.json from the profile folder, with TB closed. It stores the list of open tabs at last closing, and is automatically recreated when TB restarts.

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\xxxxxxxx.default AppData is hidden by default.

Thank you! Kept me from tearing out what little hair I have left!

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.