Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

can't screenshot on private mode after android 11 update

babystarj

I updated to android 11 on my Google pixel 3a a few days ago and had to change to 3 gesture to enable screenshotting on my device. When I try screenshotting in private on firefox, i get this message saying 'this action isn't allowed by the app or your organization'

I enabled screenshot in private mode on the app I also don't have a '.nomedia' file in the pictures folder of my internal storage to delete, a suggestion other users with this problem found resolved their issue

Google support says it's not a problem with the update. Can anyone please help?

I updated to android 11 on my Google pixel 3a a few days ago and had to change to 3 gesture to enable screenshotting on my device. When I try screenshotting in private on firefox, i get this message saying 'this action isn't allowed by the app or your organization' I enabled screenshot in private mode on the app I also don't have a '.nomedia' file in the pictures folder of my internal storage to delete, a suggestion other users with this problem found resolved their issue Google support says it's not a problem with the update. Can anyone please help?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

Giải pháp được chọn

Edit: it's working now - went to a setting in internal storage that allowed me to see hidden apps - deleted .nomedia files from pictures and screenshots folders -renamed pictures as pictures 2 and screenshots as screenshots 2

And now I can screenshot with 3 gesture. Screenshotting with power and down volume button worked in private browsing but it was such a hassle

Edit again: the steps didn't work long-term so I still can't screenshot in private

Được chỉnh sửa bởi babystarj vào