Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

sending emails

sampat232

I had to update my password for my email account. I can still receive emails but I can't send any emails out. It asks for the password and when I put it in this is what shows: Sending of the message failed. The message could not be sent because connecting to Outgoing server (SMTP) mail.watchtv.net failed. The server may be unavailable or is refusing SMTP connections. Please verify that your Outgoing server (SMTP) settings are correct and try again.

I had to update my password for my email account. I can still receive emails but I can't send any emails out. It asks for the password and when I put it in this is what shows: Sending of the message failed. The message could not be sent because connecting to Outgoing server (SMTP) mail.watchtv.net failed. The server may be unavailable or is refusing SMTP connections. Please verify that your Outgoing server (SMTP) settings are correct and try again.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)