Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Voice Dictation in Firefox for IOS (13.6.1)

jerryacoleman

I am using Version 28.1 (19225) of Firefox for iPhone. I have an iPhone 8+.

When I hit the microphone icon in the keyboard, and say a search term in the browser search bar, it immediately cuts me off, and maybe captures only the first word. It works as expected in Safari, and other applications on the phone.

Can someone suggest some things to try?

I am using Version 28.1 (19225) of Firefox for iPhone. I have an iPhone 8+. When I hit the microphone icon in the keyboard, and say a search term in the browser search bar, it immediately cuts me off, and maybe captures only the first word. It works as expected in Safari, and other applications on the phone. Can someone suggest some things to try?

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

There are a couple of add ons, Voice Fill and Firefox Voice Beta, that might provide what you're looking for.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fire.../?platform=Darwin&q=voice