Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

javascript enable on firefox from Google chrome

elyanab2019

I need help please ... I updated firefox which is complicated for me I'm not tech savvy. I need javascript on firefox I dis enabled from Google chrome- firefox is my default . I keep getting messages from Google while trying to update reads my data Info not safe cancel or continue ...for hours I'm reading & reading back & forth trying to figure out best options to enable javascript which I need for my new blog .. while making the changes Google keeps giving message not safe... Please advise and help get javascript enabled How to get updated firefox ( I thought I already updated) but Google keeps being involved?? What should I delete on my Samsung Androud tablet - I'm confused?? I apologize not understanding completely... I have been hacked many times so I know I need firefox protected privacy ... Google doesn't seem to have privacy Please share what all I need to add with firefox for best browser and all over service need to download ? & javascript enabled and how to stay protected while making change over Please ..

Thank you , Elaine

I need help please ... I updated firefox which is complicated for me I'm not tech savvy. I need javascript on firefox I dis enabled from Google chrome- firefox is my default . I keep getting messages from Google while trying to update reads my data Info not safe cancel or continue ...for hours I'm reading & reading back & forth trying to figure out best options to enable javascript which I need for my new blog .. while making the changes Google keeps giving message not safe... Please advise and help get javascript enabled How to get updated firefox ( I thought I already updated) but Google keeps being involved?? What should I delete on my Samsung Androud tablet - I'm confused?? I apologize not understanding completely... I have been hacked many times so I know I need firefox protected privacy ... Google doesn't seem to have privacy Please share what all I need to add with firefox for best browser and all over service need to download ? & javascript enabled and how to stay protected while making change over Please .. Thank you , Elaine

Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)

Giải pháp được chọn

Hi Elaine

What is the address of the website you you are trying to view that is causing this message to appear?