Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

Separely Control: Redirect to Another Page AND Auto-refresh

Drew Faber

How do I control allowing external links and auto-refreshing page separately?

accessibility.blockautorefresh;true controls BOTH messages: “Firefox prevented this page from automatically redirecting to another page.” AND “Firefox prevented this page from automatically reloading.”

I'd like to control them separately. I'd like to allow Gmail to link to external sites. AND I'd like to stop newspapers from refreshing while I'm scrolling down the page.

Thanks!

How do I control allowing external links and auto-refreshing page separately? accessibility.blockautorefresh;true controls BOTH messages: “Firefox prevented this page from automatically redirecting to another page.” AND “Firefox prevented this page from automatically reloading.” I'd like to control them separately. I'd like to allow Gmail to link to external sites. AND I'd like to stop newspapers from refreshing while I'm scrolling down the page. Thanks!

Được chỉnh sửa bởi Drew Faber vào

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

You could look for an extension on the Add-ons site to see whether any of them resolve these issues.

The accessibility feature has a very basic design, with the purpose of preventing screen readers from losing context. I don't recommend using this feature for regular browsing.

jscher2000 said

You could look for an extension on the Add-ons site to see whether any of them resolve these issues. The accessibility feature has a very basic design, with the purpose of preventing screen readers from losing context. I don't recommend using this feature for regular browsing.

Thanks for the idea. All I can find is labeled “Not compatible with Firefox Quantum.”