Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ

How to make pinned tabs smaller

yyyamnut

After updating firefox the entire layout looks terrible, I've fixed most of how it looks however, due to the number of pinned tabs I have, unpinned tabs don't appear and have to be accessed by the "list all tabs" button, thus making it hard to close single tabs (having to use ctrl+w at the moment). Rather than remove all of my pinned tabs, which would just be annoying, is there a way to make the pinned tabs smaller?

Or any other way of making the tab bar look how it did before the update to 57.0 because right now it just looks like garbage.

After updating firefox the entire layout looks terrible, I've fixed most of how it looks however, due to the number of pinned tabs I have, unpinned tabs don't appear and have to be accessed by the "list all tabs" button, thus making it hard to close single tabs (having to use ctrl+w at the moment). Rather than remove all of my pinned tabs, which would just be annoying, is there a way to make the pinned tabs smaller? Or any other way of making the tab bar look how it did before the update to 57.0 because right now it just looks like garbage.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (3)

Giải pháp được chọn

Ok, so I managed to get it relatively functional by changing density to compact. Doesn't stop the new update from looking disgusting (which I guess I'll get used to eventually) but at least now I can see tabs again and I didn't have to add a plugin.

So, is there a way to have one row of Pinned Tabs and another row for all the other Tabs? I got 4 regular Tabs in view now. I have to use the drop-down Tab Menu, as horizontal-scrolling a 4-Tab view when I have about 200 Tabs is tough.  :D

.