Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Is anyone else having problems with firefox esr 52.2?
I initially moved to the ESR release in February due to issues with my corporate PC running Trend Micro Officescan which crashed the regular release firefox at that time. I received an update to the latest ESR release 52.2 this week which appears to cause the same issue. I have had to roll back to 45.7 which was my last working version. Any other experiences or insight? Am I stuck on this version as long as my PC is running Officescan?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)
To find the correct solution to your problem, we need some more non-personal information from you. Please do the following:
- Use ONE of these methods to open the Firefox Troubleshooting Information page:
- Click the menu button , click on help and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Type about:support into the Firefox address bar and press the enter key.
- At the top of the Troubleshooting Information page that comes up, you should see a button that says "Copy text to clipboard". Click it.
- Now, go back to your forum post, right-click in the reply box and select Paste from the context menu (or else click inside the reply box and press the Ctrl+V keys) to paste all the information you copied into the forum post.
If you need further information about the Troubleshooting information page, please read the article Use the Troubleshooting Information page to help fix Firefox issues.
Thanks in advance for your help!
If you have submitted crash reports then please post the IDs of one or more recent crash reports that start with "bp-".
You can find the report ID of recent crash reports "on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page".
- click the "All Crash Reports" button on this page to open the about:crashes page and see all crash reports.
Alternatively you can open about:crashes via the location/address bar.