Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Tìm kiếm hỗ trợ

Tránh các lừa đảo về hỗ trợ. Chúng tôi sẽ không bao giờ yêu cầu bạn gọi hoặc nhắn tin đến số điện thoại hoặc chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân. Vui lòng báo cáo hoạt động đáng ngờ bằng cách sử dụng tùy chọn "Báo cáo lạm dụng".

Tìm hiểu thêm
Đã lưu trữ

How can I make sidebar appear by cursor to the left margin?

Weaselman

I used to be able to make my favorites toolbar appear to the left by moving the cursor to the far left margin. Then it would automatically disappear after a few seconds. Somehow that changed. Now it is not there at all. To make it appear I have to select the sidebar icon from the firefox toolbar. But then after it appears it STAYS until I close it. Then it is gone until I go the the toolbar again to select it. Most inconvenient. How do I make it appear like it used to? Thanks.

I used to be able to make my favorites toolbar appear to the left by moving the cursor to the far left margin. Then it would automatically disappear after a few seconds. Somehow that changed. Now it is not there at all. To make it appear I have to select the sidebar icon from the firefox toolbar. But then after it appears it STAYS until I close it. Then it is gone until I go the the toolbar again to select it. Most inconvenient. How do I make it appear like it used to? Thanks.

Tất cả các câu trả lời (2)

That feature would be added by an extension.

Do you still have your extensions or did you possibly used the refresh feature an created a new profile?

  • "3-bar" menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions

Hi, I think Sidebar Auto Show/Hide is what you are looking for.